Prod # S-0017
Military/Sounding Rocket-Styled Mid/High Power Rocket
The Eradicator is the latest addition to our Transition Series line of kits. Transition Series kits are large rockets that can be flown on model rocket motors, yet can also be flown on high-power motors to help the user transition into high-power rocketry. (See the first kit in our transition series here, the Interrogator G)!
The Eradicator flies on F and G motors, and plenty high too. And when you are ready to try for your Level 1 high-power certification, the Eradicator can comfortably fly even higher on an H motor in its 29mm motor mount and return safely with its light, yet rugged construction on a 30" ripstop Nylon chute!
As usual the Sirius Rocketry Eradicator contains LOTS of high-quality full-color waterslide decals to make it yet another beautiful Sirius Rocketry kit that is fun to build, display, and fly!
The Eradicator features:
- Heavy-wall body tubes to stand up to the rigors of higher-impulse flight.
- Precision laser-cut aircraft plywood fins and centering rings.
- Durable 30" ripstop nylon parachute from our friends at Top Flight Recovery.
- Durable 400-pound test Kevlar shock cord mount and generous elastic shock cord to soften the stress of deployment.
- A detailed 12-page instruction manual that Sirius Rocketry is famous for. It includes clear step-by-step illustrations and several pages of suggestions and tips to help you make the most of your build. Our instruction manuals are based on 40 years of rocketry experience, and users rave about the things they learn about building great models from the tips in our manuals.
- Many extras are also included so you do not have to purchase them seperately or modify the kit. Like a quick link for the parachute and positive motor retention hardware. These are just some of the things that are optional in other kits. Both a 1/4" launch lug and rail buttons for standard 1010 rail are also included to give you the ability to launch on almost any club's equipment.
Now, anyone who knows us knows that we like them to go up low and slow and not so high that we cannot enjoy the whole flight. But if you want, the Eradicator can go out of sight. The range of altitiudes on recommended motors are listed in the right column.
Above: Multiple body tube diameters, fin strakes, fin and tail-ring configuration, and sharp decals make the Eradicator a stunning model to build and fly!
Weight: Approximately 17.3 ounces, dependent on adhesives and finishing.
Features: Interesting fin-ring tail configuration; styrene plastic nose cone; 1/8" laser-cut plywood centering rings, fin set and detail parts; heavy-wall main body tube and motor mount tube; Lariat Kevlar shock cord mount; 30" ripstop Nylon parachute with quick-link for easy parachute swaps; includes launch lugs and rail buttons, use either or both; two full-color waterslide decal sheets including unique "serial number plate" for each kit (no two alike); step-by-step illustrated manual with building tips.
Recommended Motors: (29mm)
Consumer: F50-6 (first flight), F62T-S (HPR-Style RMS), G40-7W, G64-7-W (RMS), G80-7T
Certification/High Power:* H128W-M (AeroTech RMS), H1280W-M (AeroTech RMS), H125-14A (AeroTech DMS Single-Use-Trim adjustable delay down to 10 seconds).
*High-Power motors require user high-power certification or certification flight attempt.
Launch Rod Diameter/Rail Info:
*High-Power motors require user high-power certification
Altitiude ranges on recommended motors:
F62T-S 600' (183m)
High-Power reloadable motors:
H128W-M 1850' (563m)
High-Power single-use motors:
Skill Level: 2
Kevlar is a registered trademark of DuPont.
Sirius Rocketry - For the Serious Rocketeer! (sm)
Sirius Rocketry, LLC
1549 Collins Street
Neenah, Wisconsin 54956
All pages and content on this site Copyright
(C) 1998-2022 Sirius Rocketry, LLC
All Rights Reserved